Interested in becoming a Volunteer Transportation Western NY Volunteer Driver?
Our volunteer drivers use their own vehicles to transport neighbors in Western New York to critical medical, dental, mental health and other life sustaining services. Drivers are reimbursed at the standard IRS mileage rate. The ideal Volunteer must:
- be willing to give a minimum of 4 hours per week
- have a clean driving record
- pass a thorough background check
- have a love of giving back to the community
3 Ways to apply:
- Online New Volunteer Application
- Driver Application Form VTWNY (downloadable)
- Call our VTWNY Office at (716) 713-0611
Volunteer Transportation WNY is a program of the Volunteer Transportation Center and is supported by NADTC.