Covid-19 Transportation Resources:
The VTC is still providing transportation to critical medical appointments and linking people in Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence Counties with food sources. To learn more, call (315) 788-0422.
Other important and helpful links:
- Jefferson County Office for the Aging
- Watertown Urban Mission
- St. Lawrence County First Mile Last Mile
- Oswego County Opportunities
Need a ride?
The Volunteer Transportation Center provides rides to NNY neighbors who otherwise would not have access to critical medical, mental health, dental and other life sustaining services. Our services are provided to those in Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence Counties regardless of their ability to pay. We also have contracts with municipal insurance companies (for example: New York State Medicaid) and many human service agencies. If you need a ride to an up coming medical appointment click here or find the appropriate contact number below.
- Jefferson County (315) 788-0422
- Lewis County (315) 376-3777
- St. Lawrence (315) 714-2034
- Erie County (800) 651-7040
- Jefferson County (866) 558-0757
- Lewis County (800) 430-6681
- St. Lawrence (866) 722-4135
- Genesee County (855) 733-9404