Need a ride?
The Volunteer Transportation Center provides rides to NNY neighbors who otherwise would not have access to critical medical, mental health, dental and other life sustaining services. Our services are provided to those in Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence Counties regardless of their ability to pay. We also have contracts with municipal insurance companies (for example: New York State Medicaid) and many human service agencies. If you need a ride to an up coming medical appointment click here or find the appropriate contact number below.
- Jefferson County (315) 788-0422
- Lewis County (315) 376-3777
- St. Lawrence (315) 714-2034
- Jefferson County (866) 558-0757
- Lewis County (800) 430-6681
- St. Lawrence (866) 722-4135
- Genesee County (855) 733-9404